Monday, January 12, 2009

Woke up sucking a lemon

Do you ever have those days where you feel like everyone hates you?
I know they don't, I just can't help but think I ruined relationships with two of my best friends. And it's not what you think. No one did anything wrong, really. Just felt.

I just woke up and I don't know what to think. I can't think right now. Suspension. I need someone to talk to. Someone I WANT to talk to. 

Seems like you had it right. Waiting is all that I know.

1 day and it didn't last. It didn't fucking last. Who would have thought? I fell asleep waiting for a friend to call (turns out she didn't because someone was breaking her finger) and woke up to my two roommates talking in the kitchen. Luckily enough, the topic of me came up. It was a good day for it too. Nothing bad was said either. One of my roommates said that she can relate with my feelings towards Gainesville, that she hates it too. And then the both of them agreed: "She hates everything. Everything." They justified this statement by saying (in so many words) that my negative outlook is deserving because of how bad my luck is. I don't know how I feel about that. My old roommates said the same thing: "I don't know anyone who hates everything as much as you do." Of course, this was all endearing, but I didn't know that people really do pick up on my cynicism.