I've been checking my email literally every 5 minutes. You know who should really be doing her job. Especially today. It's a big day. I got my yellow chip, but I plan on blowing it.
I'm in one of those moods where I don't feel like doing anything and anything I do do has a negative kind of feel to it.
You think you have it figured out with all those witty sayings.
I keep hearing the same thing on repeat.
Take the cotton out of your ears and put it in your mouth.
I guess that makes sense because this feels like pulling teeth.
You keep talking about temptation: That you can't have just one.
I'm still that person and I'm still an alcoholic.
I'm and alcoholic and my problem is me.
Stark raving. Stark raving to leave.
You keep putting your feet in shoes too small.
Fake it and it will come true?
We all know that doesn't really work.
Just too tired.
All this time awaiting night
At its end awaits a trial.

No comments:
Post a Comment