skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Oceanfront Property
Raise my hand.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
This place was built for moving out
Back again and already unhappy. I'm falling back into my old ways.
Why can't we live together? Did I screw that up to?
Why am I missing you already? It's your fault.
Tomorrow morning begins in 4 hours. I hope I don't sleep through class.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Cameran
I can have oodles of charm when I want to.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(40)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(7)
▼
January
(12)
Grizzly
Pluto gang
Do you wake up in the middle of the night because ...
I like the free days with no expectations.
Yellow lights mean slow down, not speed up.
FIN?
and I want to walk around with you
Woke up sucking a lemon
Burn the maps
So cheap and juicy
This place was built for moving out
There's a cat in my closet.
►
2008
(10)
►
December
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment