skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Oceanfront Property
Raise my hand.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
I like the free days with no expectations.
Just graduating and shit.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Cameran
I can have oodles of charm when I want to.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(40)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(7)
▼
January
(12)
Grizzly
Pluto gang
Do you wake up in the middle of the night because ...
I like the free days with no expectations.
Yellow lights mean slow down, not speed up.
FIN?
and I want to walk around with you
Woke up sucking a lemon
Burn the maps
So cheap and juicy
This place was built for moving out
There's a cat in my closet.
►
2008
(10)
►
December
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment