

Typical classy front row kinda gals.






Friday night I saw Of Montreal play at the Venue. The show was unreal. It wasn't even like a normal concert by any means, it was a fucking production. I can safely say that I have never ever seen anything like it before in my life and it was the most fun I've had while being in Gainesville. I went with a few of my friends and kind of left them all to go stand in the front. I liked being alone. I made new friends. This is probably because I couldn't help but wish I was back home in Ft. Lauderdale with all of my best friends seeing them play. As much fun as I had, I know I could have had more. I have such a good outlook on things, huh?
Anyways, Kevin Barnes is fantastic. He is absolutely adorable and I envy his dance moves. I don't think any other man could rock gold spankies, purple pants, or just shaving cream half as well as he can. Fucking talented.
Oh and I can't go without mentioning the ghost, tiger, or falling fat panda. I couldn't stop crying.

No comments:
Post a Comment