Monday, February 2, 2009

Zero to love

I can't believe that Pilates is actually one of my classes in college. It's not even legitimate Pilates. Today we breathed for an hour and a half. We felt each other breathe and we breathed through straws. Joanie says we shouldn't "pussy foot" around. I completely agree.

I found out after that modern was cancelled. Wonderful. So now, I have a break until Acting and am just stuffing my face with chicken fingers, bundling up, and watching the Science of Sleep/sleeping/finishing Breakfast of Champions until then. I really need to shower, too.

UHM, I wish my microwave would stop beeping and I wish I could decide where I am going to spend this weekend. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go home. I mean, Alice is going to drive with me, I get my car...I GET MY CAR?...and I get to see sum d00d. Or, I could just have 1 of 3 enjoyable weekends in Gainesville. 

Also, OOPS SORRY WAT.

No comments: