skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Oceanfront Property
Raise my hand.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Die
I would just like to say that this schedule is absolutely insane and I can't understand how people are expected to follow it to a tee.
I have to live my life being a half an hour early to everything. I've never been a half an hour early to anything.
Also, everyone is so annoying lately.
CYA!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Cameran
I can have oodles of charm when I want to.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(40)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
March
(6)
▼
February
(7)
Die
Walking closer and closer
So this is when it goes sour,
Mine's not a high horse
Turns out
Cleaning the ocean
Zero to love
►
January
(12)
►
2008
(10)
►
December
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment