Sunday, June 21, 2009

Make it easy

I keep biting my tongue because I want to say it still. I want to tell you, but I think I just get caught up. It may be I'm just scared I won't hear it again. You stomped on all my bubbles.

MARYANNE'S A BITCH.
I don't like breakfast. I wouldn't eat it there. No thank you.

I didn't think I could write, so I didn't change a thing. Either way I didn't try. Everything just ran its course. Is is simply this or shall I see you at 10? I don't have the highs, I swear there are none. I should have seen this one coming from you. Yes, sure, great lunch. 

Things are looking up, but now I don't want to leave you. I need to stop telling myself so many silly things. Though no one else seems to have any answers for me.

So many you's. Who!?

No comments: